STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING MOVIE CLUB DISCUSSIONS.
Doors open at 5:30pm
Introduction begins at 6:15pm
The movie begins at 6:30pm
– Regular movie prices apply.
– The concession counter will be open.
– If you want to watch the movie and not participate in the discussion, that’s fine, too!
DETAILS ON THE PCT MOVIE CLUB
– There is no fee to be a member of the PCT MOVIE CLUB, although you do need to purchase a movie ticket the night of the discussion.
– We’re going to take it movie-by-movie. For example, we may not have a Movie Club showing for INCREDIBLES 2, but we will for THREE IDENTICAL STRANGERS.
– Some Movie Clubs will be held on Monday night, some on Tuesday night…depending on the availability of the theater. We will try and give you as much advance notice as possible on our Facebook page, our web site, Instagram, and via the weekly newsletter.
– It will be a 6:30 start time since we’ll be discussing the movie afterwards and we don’t want it to be too late of an evening.
– Mark Holding will host/moderate the discussion. Mark taught film studies at ConVal and Hollis Brookline high schools, so he knows his stuff!
If you have any questions, feel free to email us here: http://pctmovies.com/contact-us/.