UPCOMING MOVIE CLUB DISCUSSIONS
All hope is not lost! Movie Club may move to Wednesday nights.
Doors open at 5:45pm
Introduction begins at 6:15pm
The movie begins at 6:30pm
– Regular movie prices apply.
– The concession counter will be open.
– If you want to watch the movie and not participate in the discussion, that’s fine, too!
DETAILS ON THE PCT MOVIE CLUB
-Because both Kevin and myself have day jobs, trying to fit in the Movie Club nights has been a challenge, adding one more night of work to our already busy schedule. We are considering the idea of making Wednesday night the official Movie Club night. If this doesn’t work, we may have to say goodbye to this idea, even though we don’t want to. Running a theater takes a lot of work on top of our regular jobs, and we’re finding we’re working all day and all night, most nights. We must find a sustainable balance. If we can figure this out, here are the particulars of the movie club:
– There is no fee to be a member of the PCT MOVIE CLUB, although you do need to purchase a movie ticket the night of the discussion.
-We’re going to take it movie-by-movie. For example, we may not have a Movie Club showing for children’s movies or other non discussion based movies.
– It will be a 6:30 start time since we’ll be discussing the movie afterwards and we don’t want it to be too late of an evening.
– Mark Holding will host/moderate the discussion. Mark taught film studies at ConVal and Hollis Brookline high schools, so he knows his stuff!
If you have any questions, feel free to email us here: http://pctmovies.com/contact-us/.