UPCOMING MOVIE CLUB DISCUSSIONS
Movie Club will move to Wednesday nights!
Doors open at 6:15pm
Introduction begins at 6:45pm
The movie begins at 7:00 pm
– Regular movie prices apply.
– The concession counter will be open.
– If you want to watch the movie and not participate in the discussion, that’s fine, too!
DETAILS ON THE PCT MOVIE CLUB
Movie Club is back in March with Mark Holding! We are attempting to have Movie Club on Wednesday, March 27th for The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot. This is entirely dependent on whether or not we can get the movie for that week. Stay tuned. After that, the next one planned is for the movie Greta.
– There is no fee to be a member of the PCT MOVIE CLUB, although you do need to purchase a movie ticket the night of the discussion.
-We’re going to take it movie-by-movie. For example, we may not have a Movie Club showing for children’s movies or other non discussion based movies.
– It will be a 6:45 start time with a short discussion after the movie
– Mark Holding will host/moderate the discussion. Mark taught film studies at ConVal and Hollis Brookline high schools, so he knows his stuff!
If you have any questions, feel free to email us here: http://pctmovies.com/contact-us/.